Ok i "solved" the problem by manually configuring wireless!
1) Make a config file like this:
see this for more details how to. And save it to /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_conf.conf
2) Disable your network manager:
sudo /etc/init.d/NetworkManager stop
then test your configuration by running:
sudo wpa_supplicant -D wext -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_conf.conf
Is everything working? Nice go ahead to step 3)
3) Make a new script on your desktop called connect.sh containing
ifconfig wlan0 down
dhclient -r wlan0
wpa_supplicant -D wext -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_conf.conf
and assure it is runnable.
4) Install "alacarte" (if Ubuntu 11.10) and create a new Launcher in Network Menu:
- Name: Connnect
- Command: gksudo /path/to/your/script.sh
- Description and icon: everything you like.
5)Search for "Connect" on your Dash and drag and drop it to your Dock ;)
6)Everytime you need to connect to your network just launch "Connect app" and it's done.
N.B. You need to configure every wireless network by hand!!!
Please contact me if something doesn't work!