To developers and administration :)
I am developer so my work depends on OS on which I work.
- As additional software I installed Unity2D desktop from repository and OpenBox.
- A couple a days ago, when I was working on UNITY_2D, I got the upgrade proposal notification, so I agreed, and the update of my system begun.
- The update was successful, I turned on my Notebook, then login, but after a couple of minutes borders on my windows disappear. Even if I reload Unity, they continue to disappear each time after a couple of minutes.
- A couple of days after (I am not sure how many days exactly), I tried to login to my user - I enter password (password is right) -> Black screen with codes for 2-3 seconds -> And I am again on login screen. I tried all desktops manager and "CTRL ALT F1" Terminal: user login is possible only on Terminal sessions, but it do not load Visual desktop.
- 'Guest' User is working with any desktop, on "root" user I can't login because my password didn't work.
I really like Ubuntu and I understand that developers work a lot of time to bring us a new design and features in 11.10 distro, But after upgrade --- All my system goes to HELL, and my work too.