AMD CCC crashes when I hit 'apply' after changing dual monitor settings
- I open AMD Catalyst Control Center
- I select 'Display Manager' on the left
- I choose the 'Multi-display desktop' Option
- I set both monitors to their max resolution (1920x1200 and 1600x1200)
- When I click the 'apply' button CCC closes without any sort of message (expecting it to tell me that a restart is required), and without (visibly) changing any settings.
Note: I copied the command line from the applications menu shortcut, and ran it from within a terminal window. When I click 'apply' it completes successfully, shows the message I'm used to, and the settings are applied next time I log in. This has happened to me before when attempting to find an error message printed to the terminal but instead the application works just fine. (the application was Minecraft)