I have a problem with my disk space on Ubuntu. I'll say some facts:
- When I installed Ubuntu, I told Ubuntu to take 25GB of space.
- I installed Ubuntu on my D:\ Drive, which is NOT the drive on which is my Windows 7
- I have a dual boot ( Ubuntu and windows 7 )
- I saw that I am low in disk space today, never checked before.
- Yesterday, I updated from 11.04 to 11.10
- I heard that Ubuntu takes 700mb ( this is why I don't understand what is happening )
- My D:\ Drive has about 15GB remaining.
My questions are:
- What took all the 24GBs ?
- How to add space to the home folder ?
- And why does my Disk Usage Analyzer shows that there is 136.7 GB in the file system? :
Disk Usage Analyzer screenshot:
Thanks to anyone who answers :)