This is what I have done so far:
- Downloaded the ISO for Ubuntu
- Downloaded and installed Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Set up my virtual machine in VirtualBox
- Mounted the Ubuntu ISO in my virtual machine
- Started ubuntu successfully for the first time
- Reached the setup/install for Ubuntu
Anyways, I'm at this page: http://i.imgur.com/MUfXf.png
So, as you can see, I'm at the install menu and there's two options: Try Ubuntu and Install Ubuntu.
I want to fully install Ubuntu to my virtual machine. However, I only want it on my virtual machine. When I click "Install Ubuntu" it says "Erase disk and install Ubuntu Warning this will delete any files on the disk."
What disk is that message referring to? I want to install Ubuntu so its only on my virtual machine, I don't want it to mess up Windows (which is what my real machine is running) nor do I want it to mess with my files on my real machine.
So, what do I do to install Ubuntu solely to my virtual machine?