I have installed Ubuntu alongside Windows 7 (dual-boot). Ubuntu is great but Windows is showing some problems: I'd like to just restore Windows as it was the first day without touching my ubuntu installation whatsoever
Do you know if it's possible?
- I have the rescue disks made with Acer eRecovery Management the day I bought the PC
- I don't have any other windows disk to just re-install it
- I know I'll probably have to re-install GRUB, but that's not my problem right now
- The factory restore partition sits untouched on my hard-drive since day 1
- please don't tell me to just remove windows -> not an option