Take the 2-minute tour ×
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm looking for a way to move some of the "stuff" on the top panel from the right corner to the center. It's a little frustrating thing to look at the time in the corner, when I can possibly just look up to the middle of panel.

Anyone got any idea how to do it?

share|improve this question
Possible duplicate of askubuntu.com/questions/26114/… –  AliNa Jun 24 '14 at 11:17

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.