I recently updated my system from ubuntu 10.10 to 11.04. Since then my computer freezes on startup. I believe my wireless card is the cause. When I turn it off, I can sometimes start without freeze yet this doesn't always work.
Here is the output of "sudo lshw -C network"
- description: Wireless interface
- product: Centrino Wireless-N 1000
- vendor: Intel Corporation
- physical id: 0
- bus info: pci@0000:03:00.0
- logical name: wlan0
- version: 00
- serial: 8c:a9:82:25:6e:a6
- width: 64 bits
- clock: 33MHz
- capabilities: pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list ethernet physical wireless
- configuration: broadcast=yes driver=iwlagn driverversion=2.6.38-8-generic firmware=220.127.116.11 build 13488 ip=192.168.1.61 latency=0 link=yes multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11bgn
- resources: irq:43 memory:c2400000-c2401fff
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
Thanks a lot in advance for any help! I gladly provide more information if need be.