i'm trying to install libreoffice (or openoffice)
on Ubuntu server 12.10,
- the packages exist - verified with "apt-cache search",
- the file /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/30proxy doesn't exist on my system
- the text 'proxy' isn't mention in
grep proxy /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/
- other packages that i tried to apt-get-install -- are installed OK.
the only thing i haven't done is to replace the respository servers; i'm afraid it can break the dpkg system!
- apt-get 403 Forbidden
- Apt-get 403 Forbidden, but accessible in the browser
- Proxy Blocking apt-get, Allowing wget/curl
- apt-get upgrade gives "403 forbidden" error
What else can I do to solve this 403 error and install liber/open-office using apt?