My machine is a Native Triple-Boot with: Windows 8.1, MacOS and Ubuntu
- Can't Boot Windows 8.1 After Ubuntu 14.04 Upgrade.
- Can't access Shared Data Disk partition after Ubuntu 14.04 Upgrade from 12.04 LTS
- Looks like I may of accidentally hit Upgrade when Windows 8.1 was in hibernation mode.
- I realize this was dumb, but it was an accident...
- Model Name: MacBook Pro 15" Late 2013
- Model Identifier: MacBook Pro 11.3
- Boot ROM Version: MBP112.0138.B02
- SMC Version (system): 2.19f3
Disk Partitions & Installed File System Details:
Number Start End Size File system Name Flags 1 20.5kB 210MB 210MB fat32 EFI System Partition boot 2 211MB 251GB 251GB ntfs WIN msftdata 3 251GB 685GB 434GB ntfs SHARED msftdata 4 685GB 785GB 100GB ext4 Ubuntu msftdata 5 785GB 801GB 16.2GB linux-swap(v1) Ubuntu Swap 6 801GB 1000GB 198GB hfs+ OSX 7 1000GB 1001GB 650MB hfs+ Recovery HD
- Please Note: I tried Boot-Repair, but didn't have any success.
Error When Attempting Access to Shared Data Directory:
- Error mounting /dev/sda3 at /media/mymachine/Shared: Command-line `mount -t "ntfs" -o "uhelper=udisks2,nodev,nosuid,uid=1000,gid=1000,dmask=0077,fmask=0177" "/dev/sda3" "/media/mymachine/Shared"' exited with non-zero exit status 14: The disk contains an unclean file system (0, 0). Metadata kept in Windows cache, refused to mount. Failed to mount '/dev/sda3': Operation not permitted The NTFS partition is in an unsafe state. Please resume and shutdown Windows fully (no hibernation or fast restarting), or mount the volume read-only with the 'ro' mount option.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.