This question attempts to identify the constraints an Ubuntu (Touch) App should consider, in order to be accepted by the App Store.
- Should it be stable not beta?
- Should it not allow users to download copyrighted material? (from Youtube like services)
- Is advertising allowed?
- Is it compulsory to follow Ubuntu App Design Guidelines?
- Is compulsory to develop an app which is capable of converging across devices?
- Is it compulsory to provide compiled binaries for all cpu architectures?
- Is there any kind of content the app should not deliver?