I have quite a big problem. I did this:
- I have Win 7 for quite a long time
- I have installed Ubuntu 11.04 as dual boot with Win 7
- First day (also during installation) wired internet was running.
- I have tried to hibernate Ubuntu -> Laptop was turned off 5) I turned on Laptop next day. From dual boot menu I have picked Ubuntu but there was a prob.. just black screen
- I have done hard reset
- From that point ethernet (wired internet) is not running. In Ubuntu I have following error: SIOCSIFADDR: No such device eth0 eth0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
I have no idea what to do and I cannot understand how can this effect both systems. If you have any also small hints let me know, I'm desperate.. Thx