I'm installing Lubuntu and I and dual-booting it with Windows 7. I want to be able to access all files while using either OS. My Hard drive has 4 partitions,
- sda1 200mb 'Windows 7 (Loader)',
- sda2 480gb 'Window 7 (Loader)',
- sda3 18gb 'Windows recovery' (or something close to that),
- sda4 100mb and no 'System' on it.
1,2 and 3 are all 'NTFS' (I think it was) and sda4 is FAT32. I don't know what FAT32 or NTFS mean, so can
1) Someone explain what FAT32/NTFS mean and do.
2) How I can make files on the biggest partition (sda2 480 GB 'Windows 7(Loader)'), available to both operating systems.
Bare in mind I am completely new to this area of computing and have next to no idea what I'm doing. Thank you :D