I am trying to get my 13.10 installation set up, but I cannot seem to get the mouse or keyboard to work.
- Kernel: Generic Kernel 3.11.0-14
- Motherboard: RoG Crosshair Formula V
- Processor: Phenom II x6 Black Edition
- RAM: 32 GiB Potenza 1600 DDR3 (4x8)
- Mouse / Keyboard: Logitech Wave Combo mk550
- Monitor: AOC HD 29" wide-wide (HDMI connected) / AOC HD 27" wide (DVI connected)
So far I have tried:
- Different USB hardware
- Different PS/2 hardware
- USB mouse and keyboard not working in Xubuntu LiveUSB
- Two other links, but I can't post them because of the reputation requirements.
- Also all of the links referenced inside.
I have discovered:
- The keyboard works in GRUB.
- The keyboard does not work in recovery mode.
- IOMMU is enabled.
- USB 3.0 Legacy Support is enabled.
- USB Legacy Support is enabled.
- The mouse/keyboard works on the Windows partition.
- The mouse/keyboard works on my laptop (XUbuntu 13.04)
I am using single-user mode (logs directly in) and the mouse and keyboard don't respond once the X window is loaded either. They clock works correctly, and the eth0 device responds to stimuli.
If anybody has any insight into how this issue may be resolved, I would love to try just about anything you want to give me.