here is my scenario;
- I installed a Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32bit as a virtual machine using Virtualbox.
- installed latest updates and guest additions
- Install TeamViewer (official, latest .deb file from teamviewer.com
- from my iPad, I connected to my Ubuntu VM using the same setting I use for Windows guests.
- Ubuntu screen resolution never fits my iPad screen, and I either have a very low resolution, or a fairly good one with about the lower third of my screen got black !
What should I do with my Ubuntu installation?
notes: both Windows and Ubuntu guests are having the same VM display settings, and the same TeamViewer settings.