To my knowledge there are two different weather applications with indicators for Unity -- what are the main differences and which one do you prefer over the other and why?
For instance do they support ...
- any number of cities/locations
- user chosen/defined services (yahoo, google, ...)
- show "felt temperature"
- show forecasts
- use popups/notify in addition to the indicator menu
- show pictograms or just text as indicator
- warn of rain or other weather changes (some defined time in advance)