Basically I am having difficulty adding Ubuntu to my windows boot manager. I have downloaded easyBCD and followed the steps to add it yet it insists that the files are not there.
Here are the steps I followed:
1) Install windows 7 pro
2) Install Ubuntu 13.10 from a disk, custom partitions:
- Ext 4 (30GB) mounted to \
- Swap (10GB)
3) Download and Install easyBCD
4) Click add new entry
5) Select Linux, Grub 2
6) Went to select drive and where I should have an ext4 format drive it says hfs+
7) Chose this one anyway as that is where GRUB2 should be
8) When booting it cannot find the file "AutoNeoGrub0.mbr" in the NST folder
Are there any other methods I can try as I'd really like to get this working ASAP becuase I have programming coursework to do.