Actually I'm trying to install the acro reader on my 13.10 Ubuntu desktop. I have activated the Canonical repositoy (already availble in my software packages) by ticking the checkbox but when opening the Ubuntu Software Center and pointing to Canonical Partners I can't see the Acrobat Reader package but only 5 packages available:
- Client for skype VOIP and instant messaging service.
- GTK+ control panel for Adobe Flash Player plugin version 11.
- Client for Skype VOIP and instant messaging service -binary files.
- KDE control panel Adobe Flash Player plugin version 11.
- Adobe Flash Player plugin version 11.
I've already updated my packages sources through
sudo apt-get install update and even tried to install it from terminal
sudo apt-get install acroread but I got message showing no packages found.
So am I missing some step around this?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.