Resources I followed
I followed several howtos and questions on askubuntu:
- How to configure apache / php / postfix website emails when using vhosts?
- Sending mails with PHP, LAMPP and PostFix
And it does not fix my issue.
- This is a Kimsufi server from OVH, quad core with 2 Gb of memory
- I just installed the basic Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server
- I then installed apache2, php-fpm, mysql, two custom cron scripts for backup
- I use it for a multisite Wordpress, where I manage my blog and blogs of family and friends, plus a few customers
Php-fpm cannot send email, even after following official community documention on Ubuntu wiki, and other tips and tricks I find.
For PHP, it seems that the email is sent, but the test mail never come in my inbox...
What do I miss ? Is there a very simple solution ?
By the way, when this will be fixed, I would be happy to write a full howto about that.