I'm looking for a guide to deploy OpenStack (all in one) in a small VM (2 cores, 2GB ram) for development purposes, as well as for learning the juju process.
What environment should I choose?
If I choose "maas" - while bootstrapping, I get ERROR 409 Conflict - why? I've setup the mass-cli login, using the profile "maas" as instructed.
- Do I need to add additional nodes?
- Can I add the node on which maas is already installed?
- Do I execute juju commands from the machine being the original "maas" machine?
I've tried using juju-gui in a "local" environment. I've followed the video from youtube on deploying openstack using juju, some of the components failed to install, their progress bars turned red - why?
Where can I find the list of juju commands to deploy a single all in one node?
- When deploying from commandline, how can I verify the installation's progress/status? watch juju status seems a bit uninformative for first time user.
Considering the above picture :
- Is there a single OpenStack deployment spanning across multiple clusters? Or is there a single OpenStack deployment per cluster?