I want to restart and then shutdown from terminal. Means that we want to startup terminal after restart and then shutdown automatically.
What I am doing with explanation:
- Manually start my pc
- Run terminal manually
- After working on some program for some x minutes
- Then the program would ask for restart
- This restart would be done from terminal manually
- Then after restart again terminal would startup automatically
- Terminal would delay shutdown for some x minutes then automatically shutdown
conclusion point 6: only after restart terminal would execute some script automatically which would run for some y minutes then pc would automatically shutdown
How to start up automatically after boot?
- Terminal automatically
- Some script in the terminal that automatically shuts the pc down.