I am currently running Windows 7 Home Premium x64 on my laptop. I would like to install more than one Linux distro, IN ADDITION TO Windows 7. How do I go about this, what do I need to be careful and aware of, is it possible?
The specific distros I might eventually install:
- Definitely: Ubuntu (is it a good idea to install the Linux-Secure-Remix version?)
- Almost definitely: OpenSUSE
- Probably: Zorin
- Possibly: Arch
- Possibly: Fedora
- Possibly: FreeBSD
- Successfully used WUBI for Ubuntu in the past
- Recently reinstalled Windows using the RECOVERY partition
- Windows 7 Home Premium x64
- model: ASUS K53U series
- AMD Brazos Dual Core E450 1.65 GHz
- 750GB hard drive, currently partitioned into C: (300GB total, 246 GB free), D: (373GB - total, 167 GB free), and RECOVERY (the rest of the space, I think)
- 4GB RAM
Can I be sure that GRUB will work, if WUBI has worked?
In short, how do I go about triple- or quadruple-booting Windows 7, Ubuntu and other distros? What do I need to be aware of? How do I set up the partition structure?
Thank you in advance