Take the 2-minute tour ×
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm looking for a software that does the same as "OnTopReplica", available for windows. In short:

I want to select a part of a window and have that part be always on top, but at a location that I can move around. Basically a zoom with a movable window, if you can get what I mean.

How would I best do that?

To add: The tool xzoom would be perfect - if it could magnify/display a window that is not on top.

share|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.