I installed Ubuntu 12.04 and upgraded my Firefox.
However I would like to increase the size of the "toolbar" & "urlbar" like on Windows.
(The new firefox has big and nice interface to use).
How ca I do the same on Ubuntu?
You can try to edit/create the userChrome.css inside of the chrome folder in your profile.
1) Close Firefox
2) Go to the firefox folder in you home. Open a Terminal and type:
3) find out the name of your profile folder.
4) Go to your profile folder.
where "x" are your profile letters.
5) find if your have a chrome folder and the userChrome.css file
6) if you have the file.. edit it with:
Add the following lines to the end:
In this example I will set the minimum height of the urlbar to 50px. (Feel free to change it according to your needs)
7) if you do not have the file and the folder... create them.
8) Create the userChrome.css and set the minimum height urlbar (my case 50px).
9) Open Firefox to see the changes...
NOTE:If you want the search bar in the same height of the urlbar... just add the following to the userChrome.css file.
Hope this helps.