I have met this problem for quite a while(almost a year).
- When i fresh open the computer, everything is fine, i can visit any website i like
- however, after some time(12-24 hours), i can not visit most websites(yahoo,bing,ubuntu etc)
- if i reboot my computer, the problem disappears, but the same pattern repeats, that is, atfer 12-24 hours, i can not visit most website.
I am pretty sure that it's not the problem of my network or computer hardware, it's the problem of ubuntu os itself. Because:
- I tried to switch to windows and android, they don't have the problem.
- I checked my dns and switched it to google's dns service(188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206), still not working.
- my android phone and my laptop actually share the same wifi network and my phone don't have that problem
I searched this again and again, still can not find the right answer to solve it. And it seems that many people have encountered this problem.
Any one have the similar problem? How to get rid of it?