I've just installed Ubuntu and I think that I did a mistake because my pc boots every time directly to Windows 7 that was preinstalled.
I had 2 partitions in a 1GB hard disk. 500GB NTFS for sharing with Ubuntu and 300GB NTFS for Windows. (and 200GB unallocated)
That's what I did:
- I download Ubuntu 13.04 .iso
- Burn it to a USB successfully with LiLi USB Creator
- Boot from usb and select install Ubuntu
- Create new logical partition of type
- Create new primary partition of type
/and then I select that as the device for boot loader installation.
As I remember both partitions I created were at the end of the disk, but I am not sure. Also every time I select Try Ubuntu from live USB it crashes or is deadly slow, so please dont suggest me to fix it from there.
Should I reinstall or is there another way to solve this?
Bonus Question: What is the difference between