I'm having some problems with my Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520 laptop. I hope you can help me with this. I searched a lot, but found no working solutions.
- AMD RADEON HD 7730M + Intel HD 4000
- 128 gig Samsung SSD
- 1 TB HDD
- Intel® Core™ i5-3210M CPU
- 8 gig RAM
Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit
- Hotkey (FN + F4 and F5) to change screen brightness does not work
- Battery lasts a lot less long than in Windows
- Fan is spinning way too much and too loud.
Sensors say CPU temp is +- 60 C, although this is higher than usual. GPU is +-50 C. I don't even need the AMD RADEON HD 7730M. Can I disable this one completely? I also installed no extra drivers.