My 16gb LiveUSB session for Ubuntu 12.04 doesn't save certain settings/applications on the persistent section. I must shut down my laptop, thereby erasing everything stored on RAM (I am currently without a hard drive.)
To write a script that:
- Will set power management for wlan0 to OFF
- Will await keyboard input from user (as I must then join a wireless network)
- Will then accept an input from any key to proceed
- Will download and install Adobe Flash
- Will download and install Chromium Browser
*I will, then, transfer this script to the persistent section of my USB dongle.
Is this even possible and if so, how would I even get started? I have no prior education in coding. However, I grasp the concept. All I'm looking for is a little direction so that I may get started with programming an actual solution to my real-world problem.
Thanks in advance!