What do I want to do?
Run this software in Ubuntu 12.04: Achieve Planner by Effexis (http://www.effexis.com/achieve/AchievePlanner19Download.htm).
What have I tried so far?
- Installed PlayOnLinux through Software Center
- (Tried to install .NET. Did not work b/c of 64bit. Did research, then moved on to the following steps.)
- Installed Wine 1.7 and 1.6 (32bit) within PlayOnLinux using "Tools/Manage Wine Versions"
- Installed .NET 1.1 (required by Achieve Planner) using the "Install" window's "Install a non-listed program" option.
- Installed Achieve Planner the same way.
Where am I now?
Unable to launch Achieve Planner, and unable to interpret the error messages in the log file.
- Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
- Acer Desktop M3640 | Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz x 4 | ATI Radeon HD 3650 | 3GB RAM