Every time I try to open the examples tab on the welcome screen, the SDK opens 3 transparent/blank windows that get in the way and are not closable. There are also no examples in the SDK when the tutorial says there should be.
EDIT: Version: qtcreator 2.7.1-0ubuntu1~precise1~test15
I also have all of the add-ons installed.
- The GNU Debugger (gbd)
- Documentation for QT Creator IDE (qtcreater-doc)
- Cross-platform, open-source make system (cmake)
- Fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (git)
- KMailService (kdelibs5-data)
- QT Quick 1 development files (qtquick1-5-dev)
- QT Quick 1 tools (qtquick1-5-dev-tools)
- Advanced version control system (subversion)
- Ubuntu SDK (ubuntu-sdk)