Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

while reading the man page of duplicity I found some minor spelling mistakes.

What is the easiest way to fix them, or have them fixed.

PS: I'm not a programmer

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

The quickest way would be to email the current maintainer listed within the man page.

In this case, it is Kenneth Loafman ""

Or, you could log into Launchpad and submit a bug to the duplicity team:

Personally, I would send the report to Launchpad as this may have a better chance of hitting a wider audience and getting the desired results. YMMV.

share|improve this answer
thinking about it the bug report is probably the way to go. thx – seb Jul 23 '13 at 6:24

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.