Wireless networking was working perfectly on my old adsl router. Then I moved to a new home that does not have adsl, and the router has been replaced with a new 3G one. I have worked through the following links: Connecting to a wireless network and http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=571188 I have set the router from it's default WPA-PSK encryption to WEP encryption and also to No Encryption. But when I get to dhclient -wlan0, I keep getting No DHCPOFFERS received. Yet the 2 windows machines in my home connect fine to this wirelesss network (in all encryption settings). If I try iwlist scan I can see that the wireless network is indeed visible. Where do I start scratching to see where the problem may lie.
closed as too localized by fossfreedom♦ Feb 20 '12 at 23:14
This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.