Read entire post CAREFULLY before answering.
This question will make you confused if you don't.
Information (May skip :P)
- OS : Windows NT 6.2 (Windows 8 K)
- Equipped hard disk
- Total 1TB, 1 disk
- C: (Simple Layout, NTFS, Boot, Pagefile, Crash dump, Main): total 488,039,776,256 bytes, used 93,473,599,488 bytes
- D: (Simple Layout, NTFS, Main): total 486,859,075,584 bytes, used 8,426,016,768 bytes
- hidden: Ask if needed
- Brand(manufacturer): Samsung Electronics
- Processor(CPU): Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
- RAM: 8GB , 64-bit , OS 64-bit
Question (READ THEM ALL VERY CAREFULLY)
- Is there any way to install Ubuntu on this computer without any external disk (CD, USB drive, etc)
- Note : This computer is 64-bit, so this issue did not help me.
- WUBI does not support UEFI, and This computer uses it.
- No Virtual PC programs like VirtualBox or VMWare, because it takes memory.
EDIT : I already found a USB drive in my home, so now it is installed on my computer xD