Take the 2-minute tour ×
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

There is apperantly a command called rcsed wich check out files from RCS and opens them in editor and then checks the file in again when closing it?

I have installed RCS but cant find anything about "rcsed"...

Regards useless_newbie

share|improve this question
Welcome to Ask Ubuntu! "There is apperantly a command called rcsed" Could you include some information which support this statement? Please also include more information like how you installed "RCS" and what version of Ubuntu you're using. –  gertvdijk May 24 '13 at 14:09
Only thing I found related to rcsed is unrelated to Ubuntu: "The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh". So please provide some proof ;-) –  Rinzwind May 24 '13 at 14:11
add comment

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.