The problem: The application Stroget looks and behaves exactly like Minitube. Flavio (the creator of Minitube) and I suspect that someone took his work and used it without Flavio's permission. The reason for our suspicion:
- Stroget looks and behaves exactly like Minitube 2.0
- The only difference is the welcome text when you start the application. "Welcome to Minitube" has been replaced by "Welcome to Stroget".
- This is how Minitube 2.0 looks like, this is how Stroget looks like.
- Minitube and Stroget are available via the Ubuntu Software Center.
- Please visit Minitube's forum for more information (I would post a link, but I am only allowed to post two).
My question therefore is:
How can we contact Canonical about this, in order to analyze the situation?
Is Canonical the contact person - who is the official contact for an issue like this?
Thank you for your time and effort.