Just today I tried to revert my Asus Nexus 7 to Android and made a mistake somewhere. To sum up, now my device has no OS on it so it will only show the bootloader, and it does not show up as an adb device but still shows on fastboot. Here's a summary
- Downloaded Android 4.2.2 nakasi via https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images#nakasi
- followed instructions from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/Installation#Returning_your_Nexus_7_to_Stock_Android
- failed on step "writing 'radio'". Also got: archive does not contain 'boot.sig', archive does not contain 'recovery.sig', archive does not contain 'system.sig'
- tried multiple times with the same errors.
- got frustrated and restarted to try again
- now I have a blank list of adb devices
Anyone have advice on where I can learn to fix this or want to help with some suggestions? Thanks for your help!