Ubuntu 13.04 is already installed with seperate promary partitions for -
- UEFI Boot area
Attempt to reinstall ubuntu 13.04 and in the partitioning options, select 'something else'
- Although the existing partitions are shown, none have the filesystem format and mount point fields populated in the table.
- I sometimes am given the option of UEFI boot area partition, and sometimes I am not - leaving me with just the BIOS boot area partition option.
- Which partition/device to select to install grub on at the bottom drop down option?
- Which partition to select if I want to re-install ubuntu without affecting the /boot and /home partitions
- Selecting any partition and trying to re-install always show a different partition size as available.