I use TeamViewer on Win7 to connect to my Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop to run a VM through VMWare Player running Ubtuntu 12.04 Server.
Win7 -> TeamViewer -> Ubuntu Desktop -> VMWarePlayer -> Ubuntu Server
The problem i encounter is that non alphanumeric characters are not transfered to the VM. When i press ,.-()=~^ (non exhaustive list) on my Win7, nothing pops up in the VM.
- I can write those characters from the Desktop to the VM
- I can write those characters from Win7 to the Desktop But it seems that
- It's just TeamViewer + VMWarePlayer that seems too much to handle.
Both Ubuntu have been
- sudo apt-get install console-data
- sudo dpkg-reconfigure console-data
to Qwertz Swiss French, which is the layout of my Win7 too.
Has anyone ever used such a setup or encountered such a problem?