This question already has an answer here:
- How do I free up more space in /boot? 10 answers
"Not Enough Space"? I have plenty of space! What space is it talking about? How can I fix it?
Not too much additional info to give:
For starters, my
/boot area is 243 Mib according to GParted.
- I clicked the Upgrade button on the Update window
- It proceeded to download some workfiles
- It started the Upgrade process
- Showed a dialog with a list of things it was going to do (Upgrading Ubuntu to version 13.04)
- Step 1 was finished OK (Preparing to upgrade)
- Step 2 almost finished (Setting new software channels)
- Then it crashed at sub-step "Calculating the changes"
Not enough free disk space
The upgrade has aborted. The upgrade needs a total of 26.0 M free space on disk '/boot'. Please free at least an additional 5,029 k of disk space on '/boot'. Empty your trash and remove temporary packages of former installations using 'sudo apt-get clean'.