This question already has an answer here:
I will explain what I have done.
- Booted my PC using a live-disk and upgraded my system.
- First it booted normaly but i saw it was using nouveau and i would my nvidea drivers back.
- Installed the drivers from xorg/eders and got a black screen and not able to run any tty.
- I Booted with my old 12.10 kernel tried installed some things that may missed.
- Yeah i got it boot, I rebooted it just for being sure and it also worked good.
- Next morning when i boot my PC i got black screen an no my ubuntu seems to be death at all.
I simply not understand how a PC can change it configuration even when it is turned off??? Or is my GPU died?
Some information of my PC: - toshiba sattelite 660 - GPU 350M