Here is the setup:
- Old Intel motherboard (DG33FB) with PCI-X 1.0
- 2 GB DDR2 system memory
- 580 W PSU
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz
Here are the observations*:
- I had thought there was no POST or BIOS but if I press F2 even without seeing, BIOS does show up. POST and BIOS screens are invisible.
- System hangs after BIOS with code on the bottom left "0_".
- The GPU and PSU are fine based on my visit to the store I bought the GPU at.
I don't want to recklessly spend more money for desperate fixes.
Is is possible that it isn't booting because it's having conflict with the GPU drivers?
Please help. Thanks.