I know that the published files are not private but its not clear for me.
Lets take a look at the sharing service of Google Drive, you can share your files in Google Drive on 3 way:
- private (It's not part of my question!)
- public on the web (anyone on the Internet can find and access)
- Anyone with the link (Anyone who has the link can access)
Now my two questions about published files in my Ubuntu One cloud are:
- Can anyone who doesn't have the link, access my published files? (as long as I don't share the published link with anyone on the web)
- Can anyone find them via search machines like Google?