I'm putting the output you provided for reference here:
/dev/sda1: LABEL="ubroot" UUID="d9007a77-fa58-4282-8eb0-eb71328965eb" TYPE="ext4"
/dev/sda2: LABEL="ubhome" UUID="25bcc4cd-6baa-449f-bbbf-889b4637f645" TYPE="ext4"
/dev/sda3: LABEL="ubdata" UUID="edd58b38-c30c-41fb-9f73-c827b175523e" TYPE="ext4"
/dev/sda4: UUID="0da8e621-d564-44a7-aeda-e52d175ed6f3" TYPE="swap"
/dev/zram0: UUID="ba2e2409-7a9e-4c77-9f49-43a0052adba7" TYPE="swap"
/dev/sr1: LABEL="AHA Dialer" TYPE="iso9660"
# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
# Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
# device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
# that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
# <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
proc /proc proc nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
# / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
UUID=d9007a77-fa58-4282-8eb0-eb71328965eb / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
# /home was on /dev/sda2 during installation
UUID=25bcc4cd-6baa-449f-bbbf-889b4637f645 /home ext4 defaults 0 2
# /gudang di /dev/sda3 oleh apg
UUID=edd58b38-c30c-41fb-9f73-c827b175523e /gudang ext4 defaults 0 2
# swap was on /dev/sda4
UUID=0da8e621-d564-44a7-aeda-e52d175ed6f3 none swap sw 0 0
Your fstab looks correct given the available filesystems.
I've read a bit on the problem mountall is trying to solve and it looks to be utilized by plymouth (graphical boot splash) to fsck and mount partitions and swap devices "when they become available".
I've checked the contents of an intramfs images generated on a fresh install of 12.04 and I couldn't find any references to mountall, so I assume that it is invoked after mounting your root partition and there are references to it in /etc/init/mountall*.
cat /proc/swaps shows
/dev/sda4 as being used and
mount shows all partitions defined in
/etc/fstab mounted (as you confirmed), I don't think you have much to worry about.
Unfortunately I'm not sure at which point in the code this message "event failed" is generated (I've only briefly looked at mountall's code). I've seen someone "fix" this issue by disabling, recreating and enabling the swap partition.
I'd try that just in case it is corrupted (and it doesn't hurt anyway, as long as /dev/sda4 is indeed your swap partition) by running:
sudo swapoff -a
sudo mkswap -l swap /dev/sda4
sudo blkid | grep swap
and adding the new swap UUID to /etc/fstab (or rather, replacing the existing UUID)
PS. I've noticed /dev/zram0 being configured as a swap device but I haven't researched what is actually its purpose.