I just tried installing the pst plugin myself. It turns out it's too old. So I guess you'll have to use
The following instructions are taken directly from here
- Open the file manager and navigate to the directory where your pst archive is located
- right-click somewhere in the directory and select "open in terminal"
- in the terminal run:
(just copy these 2 commands and paste them into the terminal with Ctrl-Shift-v)
create dir for your exported mail
export the pst archive
readpst -D -M -b -e -o pst-export name_of_your_archive.pst
Make sure you change
name_of_your_archive.pst to the correct file name.
- open thunderbird
- go to Tools > Add ons
- in the search bar type: "import export"
- install the importexport tools
- you will be asked to restart thunderbird -> do so
- right-click your mail account folder and create a new folder (temporary) where you want your outlook mails to go to.
right-click the new folder and choose import/export > import all messages from a directory > also from its subdirectories
finally choose the directory where you exported your pst archive to. In this case:
this will take a while. When it's done you can move the emails to any directory you want. Hope this helps.