Frequently I get online without being asked to input a password, and then, after several minutes of having a connection, the connection stops and I am prompted for a password for the network. However, the username field and the connect button are greyed out, like in the picture.
This is... thoroughly irritating, to say the least. How can I fix it? (Google and the search bar have failed me so far.)
- If I close the pop-up, it will reappear in a couple minutes.
- Occasionally rebooting the computer will allow me to get back on the network.
- I'm running Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS.
- The networks seem fine; my old mac laptop has no troubles connecting to the same networks in the same locations.
- This doesn't happen consistently.