Do the following below in order, and I think we'll be fine...
- Install ISO to USB, which can be found here.
- Execute ISO to USB on Windows 7
- Direct the application at your ISO file
- Select the drive where your USB is located
- Choose your file system
- Assign a label to your volume
- Do Not check "Bootible". This only supports Windows ISOs
- Check you've done all the steps above, then click "burn" when you're ready.
Now write these next steps down, you will need these.
- Shut down your computer
- When starting up your computer, press the hotkey for the BIOS menu (usually F8 or F12)
- In your menu, press "boot options" or something along that line.
- On your boot list, move the USB drive to the top, notably above the hard drive.
- Escape and save all your actions
By now, you should booting off of your USB. Now complete regular installation procedures.