I'm new in Ubuntu and I have couple of questions.
After trying Ubuntu 12.04 in Virtual machine a like it a lot and I've decided to install Ubuntu 12.04 as my second OS ( dual boot Win 7 and Ubuntu 12.04.1 ).
- How to resize SWAP ( I have 4 GB, I do not think that I need that much swap because I have 4 GB RAM )?
- Which update server to use ? It was set on US server by default and I set it to be Main server.
- Do I need partitions ? ( 100 used for Ubuntu on HDD )
- Can I see other partitions used by Windows ? My HDD i 500 GB, 400 for Win and 100 GB for Ubuntu.
- Do I need antivirus program ( if I need some, which one to use ), or any other protection?
- I think that Ubuntu uses more CPU power than Win 7, am I right? ( CPU is AMD Athlox X 4 quad core, 2.6 Ghz, Win 7 i 64 bit and Ubuntu 12.04 that I use is 32 bit ).
All comments and suggestions are welcome.