So I have binary application that works. What should I do to get "full" integration with Kubuntu? (Info about Ubuntu specific steps should help too)
Things I would like to achieve:
- Placing app files in location allowing running it by every user present in system
- Adding entry to main applications menu
- Adding entry to context menu
- Integrating with MIME
- Integrating with app launchers (liek Alt+F2 for kde)
- What ever else you can think of ...
Or maybe I should suffer a bit more and prepare whole package for easy installation and removal?
(Currently I need to launch it by supplying full path to executable)
PS There is already question : How integrate manually installed app into the desktop?
But it only deal with shortcut(app menu) creation, for app "placed" in user home folder.