I've recently changed PC & transferred my music folders over, but I've got noticed some issues with Rhythmbox (using ubuntu 12.10):
1) When music is imported where is it saved? I imported music from an external HDD to rhythmbox & want it all to be saved in artist/album folders in 'Music' but can't get it to do so. Files show up in rhythmbox but I don't know where they're saved to. I'm doubtful if the import is permanent too as I'd imported previously but when I logged on today rhythmbox was empty.
2) I've tried to set Preferences>Music>Music Location as the 'music' folder I want but it keeps showing 'multiple locations set'. How do I change this & ensure imported files/folders are saved where I want
3) I've got plugins enabled for album art getting but can't see how to get this to work?
4) Trying to answer the above I went to the rhythembox site & saw http://projects.gnome.org/rhythmbox/screenshots/rhythmbox-visualization.png Can't see any way to set up visualizations on rhythembox but it looks cool so I'd like to know how.
5) I now find that I've got some files on my Ipod I don't have in my external HDD music folder as for some reason importing these into rhythmbox previously didn't save them - Will I be able to transfer from Ipod to Rhythembox save them in my main music folder?
I realise its a lot of questions but I'd appreciate any help you can give.