I'm looking for Web-based, Opensource, PHP-MySQL Document Managment for my organization with these features:
- Features :
- Full text searching
- Document Metadata
- User access previledges
- Document history
- Database backup
- Upload document
- Document upload with some
- Document Categorization by its type
- Document Categorization by company names (it will be used by organization subsidaries)
- It allows user to share document link
- Automated User, File, and Activity report
- Well, it should be free too :)
We need it to run on PHP and MySQL due to the current server setup. I've checked some of demos such as Ajaxplorer, OWL, LetoDMS, DocMGR, Maarch Archiving DMS, OpenDocMan, and KnowledgeTree (Demo).
I concluded that KnowledgeTree is the best choice that I found, but since they ended the Community Edition, it will be hard for us to manage the future problem. I tried to install it on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and get stuck with several dependency of PHP 5.2. The IT Departement will mantained it independently, so I try to find the best choice for them, both of the community support and the server requirement.
Is there any suggestion?